for prices, please email the artist
About the Artist: list of selected exhibitions, from the press, bio, etc.
- Sali's CV
- Dates and Places.
- A profile of the artist by one of Israel's two internationally famous newspapers.
- The Jerusalem Post
- A full page profile of the artist by the other of Israel's two internationally famous newspapers.
to the artist
- For details about how to buy a painting,
or if you'd just like to drop the artist a note,
click here - SaliAriel@yahoo.com
Coming Soon: Flower Paintings
Exhibitions: virtual tours of earlier gallery showings
- Tel Aviv 2006
- Includes the "Tel Aviv Goes to The Dogs" series.
- Bauhaus Tel Aviv
- Sali Ariel's paintings of Tel Aviv's historic Bauhaus buildings
- Tel Aviv 2005
- "Spirit of the City"- the City Tower Exhibition .
- Beach Paintings 2005
- "The Herzliya Marina Show"- The third year of Ariel's Tel Aviv cityscapes.
- Tel Aviv 2004
- "Beach Paintings"- The third year of Ariel's Tel Aviv cityscapes.
- Tel Aviv 2003
- "The City Landscape"- Continuing the project begun in 2001.
- Tel Aviv 2001
- "The City Landscape"- Tel Aviv in the year 2001. A project to capture this moment in the Jewish city's history.
- Horace Richter Gallery
The show hung in the Horace Richter Gallery in old Jaffa (Tel Aviv-Jaffa)
from June 6 1998 thru July 4, 1998
Images you see as you
move through our virtual gallery include all of the works and a few of the
people which you would have encountered on the night of June 22 1998, had you
been in the ancient city of Jaffa, in the Horace Richter Gallery.
- The Works on Paper Show
- The show at the Painters & Sculptors
Association was a new departure for the artist. Now signing her work as Sali
Ariel, she exhibits paintings on brown paper
- The Women to Women
- Works about being female.
Collectable Note Cards
- Now available! "The Rothschild Series" - Beautiful views of Tel Aviv's "Rothschild area." Paintings by Sali Ariel reproduced on note cards.
- Other sites that we recommend.